[NTG-context] increase space on the left of pages included using \copypages

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:26:05 CET 2011

Thanks very much Hans. I suppose I will have to issue the command for
each page separately then (with possibly a loop). I was wondering if
there was an option in \copypages or some other command that applied
to each page of the PDF file. But having heard from you, now I know
there isn't. Thanks again. Context is really awesome.