[NTG-context] MnSymbol in ConText

C. metan0r at gmx.de
Wed Feb 23 11:59:11 CET 2011

Ok, that explains why context is literally ignoring the font. But will the
described procedure allow the usage like in the attached example? It's done
with latex and the minion package. Looks beautiful to me (except maybe some
small scaling issues with the big '(' ) Sorry for the crappy screenshot, the
64k-Limit blocked attaching the one page >200k PDF.

As a side note: Is mathdesign available for context? I remember reading
about it somewhere, but the third-party module site has nothing listed.
Also: the 64K-Limit is a pain in the ass. Had to try 4 times to get it out
:(