[NTG-context] attachment attaches twice - more research

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Feb 23 11:46:33 CET 2011

On 23-2-2011 11:21, Michail Vidiassov wrote:

> to say the truth I do not understand what are you talking about :(

Attachments have some history in pdf and each version was slightly
different. The same is true for widgets. Some of that has to do with
security issues, some with the fact that acrobat editing interfaces
always lag behind new features, etc. I gave up on advanced stuff when I
noticed that custom visualizations had changed again. I'll have look at
it but not this week (away for a few days). I also need to it with Luigi
as he often has torture tests laying around. We also need to keep the
a/x standards in mind.