[NTG-context] increase space on the left of pages included using \copypages

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:16:38 CET 2011

Can someone please help me with this? I suppose I have not received an
answer because there is no minimal example. I thought it would be
straightforward for someone in the forum without seeing an example.

Anyhow I have attached a pdf file (includethis.pdf) and a tex file in
which I am trying to include pages from the pdf file. I want to
increase the left side margin on the pages on which included file is
present.

Thank you in advance.