[NTG-context] about the line break after \inframed

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Tue Feb 22 14:58:21 CET 2011

Dear all,

I tested the following code from Metafun.

\startuseMPgraphic{lions b}
picture pic;
path p ; p := fullsquare xyscaled (\overlaywidth,\overlayheight) randomized 5pt ;
pickup pencircle scaled 1pt ;
fill p withcolor .850yellow ;
draw p withcolor .5yellow ;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\defineoverlay[leopard][\uniqueMPgraphic{lions b}]

\def\nota#1 {\inframed[frame=off,background=leopard]{#1}}

\starttext
\nota{test 1:} This is a test for line separation.
%\midaligned{\nota{test 2}}
\stoptext

Then the sentence "This is a test." is written in a new line as following.

test 1:
This is a test.

Q1. I'd like to have it in the same line as "test 1:  This is a test."
How to surpress the line break after test?

Q2. Also, if I try to add \midaligned{}, then an error occured.
! Argument of \nota has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
<to be read again>