[NTG-context] \stretched in chapter titles in MKII

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Tue Feb 22 14:42:12 CET 2011

I'm sorry for being so thick but this code errors out when I run it under
TexLive 2010 MKIV. The problem seems to be in the processing of textcommand,
so I commented it out. The error went away and the \ChapterNumberCommand
seemed to execute correctly. However, I want to stretch the title as well as
the chapter number, so that is not a solution. I couldn't find documentation
for \structuretitle and \structurenumber and am completely lost.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
blog: www.TomBenjey.com