[NTG-context] [t-vim] Line numbers

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Tue Feb 22 02:10:50 CET 2011

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011, Marco wrote:

> I like your t-vim module. I think it's a nice concept not te reinvent the
> wheel and to take advantage of the hundreds of syntax files of the vim
> contributors.
>
> 1) You have »Add line numbers« on your TODO list. What's the progress?

No. I will look into them. I think that I should just be able to plug in
ConTeXt's line numbering mechanism.

> 2) To set the font size I do the following, is there a better solution like
>   bodyfont=xyz for definetyping or is it just fine like this?
>
> \definevimtyping [PHP] [
>  syntax=php,
>  before={\switchtobodyfont[small]},
> ]

I think that the best idea is to add a style=..., and color=..., key.
In fact, I have added these keys to t-filter module. If you get the latest
version of the module from github[1], then you should be able to say:

\definevimtyping
    [PHP]
    [syntax=php,
     style={\switchtobodyfont[small]\setupinterlinespace},
    ]

I will upload a new version soon.

Aditya

[1]: https://github.com/adityam/filter/blob/dev/t-filter.tex

PS: The style=.. and color=... attributes only work with MkIV. I need to
think of a good way to get them to work in MkII.