[NTG-context] Guttenberg's dissertation typeset in ConTeXt

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Feb 21 18:43:08 CET 2011

> Did anyone on this list know (or did anyone notice yet) that the print
> version of the much-discussed dissertation by Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg
> was (allegedly) typeset in ConTeXt?

  From my German colleague: "We should test if he masters ConTeXt.  If
he doesn't..."

	Arthur

P-S: Whether that particular piece of information is true or not, it
will bring some attention to ConTeXt!  The ConTeXt community should try
and take advantage of that :-)  I wonder how the author of the Wikipedia
article knows that, though.  Presumably, someone got hold of a PDF
version of the dissertation?