[NTG-context] including pdf

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Mon Feb 21 11:47:46 CET 2011

Hi Aditya,

thanks for your reply and sorry for my late reply, I've been kidnapped
by another work...
I'd go with the layer solution.
But I don't know to insert a layer for each pdf page.
Could you please provide some hints?

Thanks a lot

Best

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> http://www.flickr.com/photos/vanderaalle/
-->  http://www.youtube.com/user/vanderaalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it
" This is a very complicated case, Maude. You know, a lotta ins, a
lotta outs, a lotta what-have-yous."
(Jeffrey 'The Dude' Lebowski)