[NTG-context] attachment attaches twice - please, do not fix by trimming

Michail Vidiassov master at iaas.msu.ru
Mon Feb 21 06:49:02 CET 2011

Dear Hans,

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Hans Hagen wrote:

>>> to be precise, the attachment is attached once
>>> but is listed twice by Adobe Reader.
>>
>> code in lpdf-wid.lua sends everything to EmbeddedFiles - including
>> files associated "with a location on a page in the document"
>
> i'll patch lpdf-wid

it'd be nice to not only fix icon-linked attachments (current
functionality), but to also allow to create document-level attachments
not linked to icons - not that I see any particular use for that just now,
but since functionality is already there (but misused) it'd be a pity to
just drop it.

       Sincerely, Michail