[NTG-context] Compilation problem with latest beta

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:59:58 CET 2011

Am 20.02.2011 um 22:52 schrieb Michael Goerz:

> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Wolfgang Schuster
>> Can you comment the part where you insert the table of contents
>> in your document, something fails here but it’s not able to tell
>> what from your example.
> Indeed, it has something to do with the Table of Contents. The
> \placecontent is already enough to produce the error, but only in
> combination with the definitions in my env.tex file. If I don't place
> the TOC, or don't load my env settings, the documents compiles.

Change these defintions from \def to \unexpanded\def

% Font Features Macros
\def\orn{\setfontfeature{ornaments}}
\def\itsw{\setfontfeature{swash}\it}
\def\sw{\setfontfeature{swash}}
\def\smcp{\setfontfeature{smallcaps}}
\def\lnfigures{\setfontfeature{lining}}
\def\tabfigures{\addfontfeaturetofont{tabular}}
\def\lntabfigures{\setfontfeature{tabular}}

Wolfgang