[NTG-context] some equivalent of latex beamer \item<uncover at 1>?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 19:58:45 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 21:35, Pau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to implement a similar effect to latex beamer's
>
> \begin{itemize}
> \item<uncover at 1>
> \item<uncover at 2>
> \item<uncover at 3->
> \end{itemize}
>
> What'd be the equivalent/similar/better of that in ConTeXt?

Apart from JavaScript-based mechanism somebody used to write t-rsteps
module long time ago:
    http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-rsteps
which creates multiple slides instead of using JavaScript (the same
way as Beamer does, but is probably more primitive).

It worked nicely (I used it several times), but I haven't tested it
recently, so I'm not sure if it still works fine with recent ConTeXt
versions.

It would be great if \StartSteps, \FlushStep, ... written by Hans
would also optionally support creating multiple slides for viewers
other than Acrobat.

Mojca