[NTG-context] some equivalent of latex beamer \item<uncover at 1>?

Pau vim.unix at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 20 14:16:56 CET 2011

Thanks to Wolfgang's (seemingly infinite amount of!!) patience, I have
managed to get this one running.

I have one question, though.

Has anybody been successful at running any other software than
acroread for pdf documents which require javascript functions such as
in this example?

This should probably go to a different thread but, since it is the
first time I run into this snag, it kind of makes sense to have it
stick to the Steps function problem I had

Thanks to everybody for your help, context and everything!

Pau