[NTG-context] mtxrun --script texworks --start doesn't work as expected

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Fri Feb 18 16:59:02 CET 2011

Dear Hans, dear list,

I have tried starting Texworks as I usually would via "mtxrun --script
texworks --start", but it doesn't load any Context-specific
configuration-files anymore. Instead the script creates a new directory
tree in whatever directory I was when I ran it:
"selfautoparent:texmf-context/context/data/texworks"
with empty subdirectories for the config files.

I'm running the minimals (MKIV only) on Ubuntu Lucid with context
version 2011.02.16 19:30.

Could the bug be related to this thread on the mailing-list?
http://archive.contextgarden.net/thread/20110209.135337.8b79518c.en.html#20110209.135337.8b79518c

Best regards,

Peter