[NTG-context] Braces in TexLive MKIV

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Wed Feb 16 23:46:43 CET 2011

Thanks, Wolfgang. My document now compiles without errors and produces a
PDF. It is my understanding that one of the ways MKIV differs greatly from
MKII is in the handling of fonts. Which documentation should I look at first
to learn about fonts in MKIV (not that I understand them in MKII yet)?

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
blog: www.TomBenjey.com