[NTG-context] problem with bibliography

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 16 23:09:56 CET 2011

Hi Hans and all,

the current beta has a problem with a bibliography entry I have in my project. I can't quite put my finger to it, but here's a fairly minimal example. It compiles without problems with an older version I happen to have on my disk (2011.01.06 17:08), but not with the current beta (2011.02.16 19:30):

\startpublication[k=malkin2001,t=book,
a={{Malkin}},y=2001,
n=444,s=Mal01]
\editor[]{Irad}[I.]{}{Malkin}
\pubyear{2001}
\title{Ancient Perceptions of Greek Ethnicity}
\city{Cambridge (MA)}
\pubname{Harvard UP}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[k=said2001,t=incollection,
a={{Sa{\"\i}d}},y=2001,
n=443,s=Sa{\"\i}01]
\artauthor[]{Suzanne}[S.]{}{Sa{\"\i}d}
\pubyear{2001}
\arttitle{The Discourse of Identity in Greek Rhetoric from Isocrates to
  Aristides}
\editor[]{Irad}[I.]{}{Malkin}
\crossref{malkin2001}
\pages{275--99}
\pages{275--99}
\pubname{Harvard UP}
\stoppublication

\setuppublications
              [refcommand=authoryear]

\starttext

\startsection[title=Test]
\cite[said2001]

\placepublications[criterium=all]

\stopsection

\stoptext

It looks like it's the author's name Sa{\"\i}d, but this works in normal text, just not in a bibliography. Can you see what's wrong?

Thanks, and best wishes

Thomas