[NTG-context] \setupalign[hz,hanging] breaks verbatim text

C. metan0r at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 21:11:02 CET 2011

I tried your code. Does not work. Again, when I comment the line with
\setupalign it works.
I was using Minion via simplefonts, but it seems modern fonts are also
affected.
I'working on Windows 7 32bit and updated  Context Minimals before testing.

@Wolfgang: I included the options because ConTeXt was using the
condensed-italic font instead of the italic font. That occurs only if one
has both variants installed.