[NTG-context] Stretching chapter titles - MKII

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Wed Feb 16 15:06:50 CET 2011

I tried to execute MKIV by typing in context hello.tex and got an error
message. Apparently something else needs to be installed.

MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

What major changes to my documents will I likely need to make to shift to
MKIV?

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax