[NTG-context] curly bracket different values (entries)

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Wed Feb 16 09:47:42 CET 2011

Hi,

with \startmathcases ... \stopmathcases you get a curly bracket to the
left of "...", see [1]. If you just want to have multiline equations,
then \startalign ... \stopalign could be want you need (it's also on
page [1]). There's also a "My Way" [2] about mathalign.

HTH,
Stefan

[1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Multiline_equations#Cases
[2] http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/mathalign.pdf