[NTG-context] Bug

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:25:21 CET 2011

Am 14.02.2011 um 00:06 schrieb Oliver Buerschaper:

> Hi,
>
> here's a bug with quotations in 2011.02.11 18:18 MKIV:
>
> ---
> \starttext
> \startquotation
>  \input tufte
> \stopquotation
> \stoptext
> ---
>
> The closing delimiter should be placed on the same line.

This isn’t a bug, the included file ends the paragraph before
\stopquotation adds the right quote and it ends up on a new line.

\starttext
\startquotation
The Earth, as a habitat for animal life, is in old age and
has a fatal illness. Several, in fact. It would be happening
whether humans had ever evolved or not. But our presence is
like the effect of an old-age patient who smokes many packs
of cigarettes per day – and we humans are the cigarettes.
%\par % This happens in your example
\stopquotation
\stoptext

Wolfgang