[NTG-context] Using fonts from multiple families

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:55:43 CET 2011

Am 13.02.2011 um 15:39 schrieb Tom:

> This should be my last question on this topic. I want to center the
> dedication but align=middle (or center) and alternative=middle added to
> \definestartstop[dedication] seem to have no effect. I can't seem to find a
> simple way to center an odd line of paragraph of text. Using a frame seems
> like using a sledgehammer to pound a tack.

Why not?

\defineframedtext
  [dedication]
  [frame=off,
   align=middle,
   style={\switchtobodyfont[dedication]},
   width=\textwidth]

You can also \setupalign to \definestartstop:

\definestartstop
  [dedication]
  [style={\switchtobodyfont[dedication]},
   commands={\setupalign[middle]}]

Another option for MkIV (only) is the annotation module:

\defineannotation
  [dedication]
  [style={\switchtobodyfont[dedication]},
   align=middle]