[NTG-context] Table of Contents issues

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Sat Feb 12 18:12:28 CET 2011

Using a very recent download of TexLive 2010 (MKII) on my PC, my success
generating a useful table of contents has been somewhat limited.

I can't figure out how to put the title, "Contents," in the font I desire.
The various parameters I found in the documentation affect the chapter
titles and the page numbers but nothing I've found allows me to control the
title of the ToC. What am I overlooking?

I would also like for the unnumbered "chapter" titles, such as introduction
or preface, to align with the other chapter titles, not with their numbers.
Aligntitle seems to have no effect on anything from what I have seen.

\definehead [intro][chapter]
\setuphead  [intro][number=no,textstyle=\ss\bf]
\setuphead  [chapter][textstyle=\ss\bf,numberstyle=\ss\bf]
\definecombinedlist [content][intro,chapter,section]
\setupcombinedlist[content][style=\ss\bf,textstyle=\ss\bf,pagestyle=\ss\bf,n
umberstyle=\ss\bf,aligntitle=yes]
\setuplist [intro][headnumber=no]

\starttext
\completecontent