[NTG-context] grid=verytolerant causes overlapping

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:55:45 CET 2011

Am 11.02.2011 um 15:32 schrieb luigi scarso:

>> There is no grid option “verytolerant”.
> true, the same with
> \setuplayout[grid=ztolerant]
> If I recall correctly there a way to see the in the log.

Depends on the commands, sometimes the value is checked but no with gridsnapping.

The “yes” value is defined as

\definegridsnapping[yes][maxheight,maxdepth,strut]

and you enable with with “grid=yes” a where context tests if “yes”
is a predefined lists but “grid={maxheight,maxdepth,strut}” is also
valid and in this case context defined a dummy list which is passed
to lua. The same happens with “verytolerant”, context creates
a dummy list and use ”verytolerant” as value for this list.

Wolfgang