[NTG-context] How to control spacing around titles?

Christian metan0r at gmx.de
Wed Feb 9 22:43:58 CET 2011

Hello,

how do I influence the space around titles (i.e heads, in ConTeXt-speak)?
What I want to do:

1 Chapter title
<there is some whitespace (let's call it #1) here, that I want to change>
text in paragraph 1.
<thete is some whitespace (#2)  here, that I want to change>
1.1 Section title
<there is some whitespace (#3) here, that I want to change>
text in paragraph 2.
<there is some whitespace (#4) here, that I want to change>
1.2 Section title
...and so on.
I figure it has to do with setuphead[chapter][-insert magic here-] but I was
not able to find something in the wiki nor in the list.
Oh, and direkt control (cm or pt) instead of small/medium/big would be great.

Christian