[NTG-context] strange hang during compilation

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Wed Feb 9 15:38:06 CET 2011

Dear Hans,

> So, it looks like some figure definition going wrong. Can you see what \*externalfigure commands are used (just grep them and mail them)
>> \??oi ->@

I am sorry that I am not good at unix commnad.
Would you please how to do that?

and

> how does the whole line looks like (the ...)

what do you mean?

I have tested in several situation and find that the figure files in the original directory is fine when I make a very short file like

\tracingall
\startcomponent test

\placefigure[][]{}
{\externalfigure[./figures/c14][width=.5\makeupwidth]}

\stopcomponent

I really confused.
After testing more, I will summerize it.

Thank you.

best regards,

Dalyoung