[NTG-context] changing title of register displayed with \completeregistername

Daniel Lyons fusion at storytotell.org
Wed Feb 9 08:46:51 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to get a register to show a title other than the name of the register in the code, and not having much luck. For example,

\defineregister[pgtype][pgtypes]

\completepgtype

produces a page with the title "Pgtype", when I'd like it to say "PostgreSQL Types" instead. (Also, the documentation led me to believe the function should be called \completepgtypes rather than \completepgtype.)

The wiki suggests \setupheadtext[name=PostgreSQL Types] on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Registers but this seems to have no effect, which makes sense to me, because it doesn't seem to have enough information.

What's the trick?

Thanks,

—
Daniel Lyons