[NTG-context] strange hang during compilation

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Tue Feb 8 17:10:10 CET 2011

Dear all,

Today, I got a strange hault during the compilation.

I had a file which consists of 13 chapters. It was compiled well before this afternoon when I change the textwidth and textheight.
from (12cm, 21cm) to (11cm, 19cm).

It works before it reaches somewhere chapter 1 and just stop and do nothing.

I check chapters one by one and found that it has problems in ch 1 - ch4 but no problem from ch 5 - to end.
I copied whole text in chapter 1 to a new document. but no use.

I even checked disk and repair disk, but it is not helpful.

The only thing I change is the pagelayout one line.

I am using Mac OSX 10.6 and ConTeXt version is 2011.01.31.

Here I just give main file to show the structure.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Dalyoung

\startproduct counting

%\mainlanguage[kr]
%\definefontfeature[korean][script=hang,language=kor,mode=node,analyze=yes]

\usetypescriptfile[type-kor]
\usetypescript[unFonts] % As set in your typescript file
\setupbodyfont[Myface, rm, 12pt]
\definefont[itfont][file:lmroman12-italic.otf]

\setupexternalfigures[directory={/Users/graph/Documents/ebooks/counting/figures,/Users/graph/Documents/figures/persons}]

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]
\setuplayout[width=11cm,height=19cm,header=1cm,footer=1cm,marking=on,location=middle]
\showframe
%\showlayout

\environment MyDefinitions

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

%\setuplist[chapter][pageconversionset=pagenumber]

\startstructureblockenvironment[frontpart]
	\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
	\setuppagenumber[number=1]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=,number=no,page=right]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart]
	\setuppagenumber[number=1]
	\setuppagenumbering[alternative=]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=\Myheader, page=right]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[backpart]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=,number=no,page=right]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startfrontmatter
	\component preface
	\page
	%\setuplist[alternative=c, style=12pt, textstyle=normal]
    %\placelist[chapter]
 	\completecontent[criterium=all]
\stopfrontmatter

\enablemode[withsolution]