[NTG-context] (again) wrong page with \finishregisterentry

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Tue Feb 8 11:29:37 CET 2011

Hi,

when \finishregisterentry is set within a paragraph then the "lastrealpage" gets the value from the page where this respective parapgraph starts.
(In the example below it is 4 instead of 5.)
That is quite sad when you have long paragraphs.

How can I set a register range telling me lastrealpage is exactly the page where the ending mark is set?

Attached you may find a minimal example.

Best,
Steffen
-------

\starttext

\switchtobodyfont[50pt]
\input tufte \par
\setregisterentry[index][label={Index_Label}]%
Test\dorecurse{5}{This is are words, not paragraphs. }\finishregisterentry[index][label={Index_Label},entries={Index entry}] Test