[NTG-context] Topic-list not becoming active

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Mon Feb 7 16:09:56 CET 2011

In the spirit of the presentationstyle s-pre-02 I meticulously copied the relevant statements into my module but the Topics-list is not becoming active. That is, the list of Topic-sheets appears but clicking on them does not bring one to the destination. Nor do the list items get the color given on the \setupinteraction macro.

Of course I tried the same with the unmodified s-pre-02 style, but got the same negative result.

Is here something changed from mkii->mkiv? Things like buttons for jumping to the next page or to a specific page are still working. It is as if the generated list of Topic's does not contain active items.

I have prepared a small example. It shows on the second page uncolored Topic's ABC, PQR and XYZ. They should have been green (the OrnamentColor) and are not active.

\usemodule[s-pre-02]
\setuppapersize [S6][S6]
\setupinteractionscreen[option=max,width=\paperwidth,height=\paperheight]
\starttext
\TitlePage{
	\vfill\vfill\bf
	College