[NTG-context] formatting title pages and table of contents

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 5 18:51:45 CET 2011

Dear ConTeXt folks,

how do you set a title page? I took [1] as an example where `\title{}`
is formatted using `\setuphead[title][…]`. But then if I want to use `
\completecontent` to insert the table of contents [2] – I need it with
the title – then »Contents« is also formatted using the definition for `
\title{}`, i. e., in my case a second page is inserted. ;-) [1] does not
have to deal with this problem using `\placecontent`.

Could you advise me of a “best practice” method how to accomplish both
in a reusable manner?

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Law_Faculty_University_of_Ljubljana_Styling_and_citations