[NTG-context] embedding swfs in pdfs

Ian Lawrence physics.wanderer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:56:09 CET 2011

Hi Luigi,
I found your stuff on context garden...looks like a sound start. I'm really interested in getting external swfs loaded in.

I have both some legacy 'sealed unit' swfs where everything is all in one file, and some still being built, which have the assets external.

simple/ sealed (~ several hundred, probably):
https://spt.box.net/shared/static/xmz4vh0k4l.swf

with assets (~75 of these):
http://supportingphysics.org/spt/temp/SPT_14-16_Ra_01_PN_LE12_04_MakingaLens.swf

The former are of varying dimensions, the latter are all one size - and yes, it still has (conceptual) errors in it.

So I have plenty of real-life examples.

I think the swfs with assets will be a tough one to crack...