[NTG-context] error updating beta WAS: beta

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Wed Feb 2 18:21:41 CET 2011

More weird things I am afraid. Experimenting somewhat, I removed the texmf-cahce and did mtxrun --generate.
The first messages is: "/Users/hans/TeX/ConTeXt/beta"
and its permissions are: "drwxrwxr-x  7 hans staff 238 2 feb 17:48 beta/"
idem of the parent directory: "drwxr-xr-x  13 hans staff 442 2 feb 10:36 ../"

120 beta: mtxrun --generate
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory

Something wrong here? Something I can/should repair?

Hans van der Meer