[NTG-context] beta/problem with layers

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Feb 2 18:02:16 CET 2011

On 2-2-2011 5:46, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> Perhaps \setlayer (or even \hbox!!) should issue a warning if the fonts
> have not been loaded yet.

hm, that should be doable maybe we can hook that into everyhbox / everyvbox

in general, setlayer is not so much preamble as content code .. we could
think of some extra wrappers, like

\startstyledefinitions

\stopstyledefinitions

\startcontentdefinitions

\stopcontentdefinitions

although fonts are not yet loaded, ex and em do work because nullfont
gets the 12pt lm values

(one can add \setupbodyfont[modern] to a cont-sys.mkiv of course)