[NTG-context] beta

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Tue Feb 1 15:38:55 CET 2011

On 2/1/11 2:54 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Jörg Hagmann<joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch>  wrote:
>>
>> On 2/1/11 2:42 PM, luigi scarso wrote:
>>> and
>>> $>    kpsewhich context.mkiv
>>> ?
>> /Users/bonasia/.context-new/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv
> ^^^^^^^^^^^
> this dot looks suspect... can you try without it, ie
>   /Users/bonasia/context-new...
> and then
> $>. setuptex
> $>mtxrun --generate
> ?
Ok - Thank you! I keep (kept) my contexts in hidden dirs (my current one
from 3 months ago is in ".context" and it works, but I don't remember
whether I changed the directory to "hidden" after I installed the
minimals or whether I installed them into ".context").

Conclusion: Installing the actual minimals in a hidden file doesn't
work, in a "visible" one it does.

Thanks a lot for the help, Jörg