[NTG-context] \date format according to ISO 8601

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 13:38:57 CET 2011

Hi,

I wouldn't like the idea of displaying \date in ISO 8601 format. I'd
rather prefer the human-readable version. The ISO 8601 is a standard for
"exchange of date and time-related data" [1], not for text documents
made for humans to read.

How to get what you want is explained here [2], I think. HTH.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
[2] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Reference/en/date

Best regards,
Stefan