[NTG-context] beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 31 22:36:02 CET 2011

On 31-1-2011 7:07, Otared Kavian wrote:
> Hi again Hans,
>
> Thanks to Thomas' attention I could make some testing with the latest mkiv beta (2011.01.31). It seems that roman numerals is broken in itemize, while it works fine in mkii.
> Here is a minimal test:
> %%% begin test.tex
> \starttext
> \startitemize[r]
> \item Testing items and footnotes\footnote{This is a silly remark\dots}
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext
> %%% end test.tex
>
> and the error message I get:
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \romannumerals #1->\ctxcommands
>                                  {romannumerals(\number #1)}

ah, you got me ... should be singular

fyi: this macro is a shortcut for calling a function in the lua commands
namespace; eventually all calls at the tex end will call functions in
the commands namespace but it's a stepwise process to get this done (all
conversions were adapted so maybe more problems surface, but they're
just name issues)