[NTG-context] beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jan 31 22:28:14 CET 2011

On 31-1-2011 7:11, Hans van der Meer wrote:

> Thanks for changing things that way between one and the other. I am starting to get a bit choleric about all things that constantly seem broken with the next update. Sorry for the sour note but these are costing me hours to iron out, time I do not have at the moment.

well, no one forces you to update betas

also, as long as we're in transition to mkiv you can expect an
occasional hickup, after all, i have only a few machines to test

maybe it gives you comfort to know that I spend more hours to iron out
problems -)

Hans

ps. recently i spent a week ironing out nfs4 problems just to find out
(by googling) that i'd best revert al machines back to nfs3 and i can
give more examples; believe it or not, it makes me feel less guilty