[NTG-context] beta

Hans van der Meer H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Mon Jan 31 19:11:38 CET 2011

Surprised this works somewhere. I uploaded the beta with the script I am using for sometime now:
#!/bin/bash
mkdir -p $TEXMINIMAL/tex
cd $TEXMINIMAL
ln -s $TEXPRIVATE tex/texmf-local
curl -o first-setup.sh http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh
sh ./first-setup.sh >first-setup.log
cd tex
echo "luatools --selfupdate"
luatools --selfupdate
echo "mtxrun -selfupdate"
mtxrun -selfupdate
echo "mtxrun -selfupdate"
echo "installation context minimals done"

But now I get an error in running my TeXShop after installing:
    MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
Confirmed that something is broken by regressing to my previous installation of ConTeXt  ver: 2011.01.26 11:02 MKIV  fmt: 2011.1.31  int: english/english
Changing the script to mtxrun --generate do not improve things here.

Thanks for changing things that way between one and the other. I am starting to get a bit choleric about all things that constantly seem broken with the next update. Sorry for the sour note but these are costing me hours to iron out, time I do not have at the moment.

Hans van der Meer