[NTG-context] beta

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:56:52 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

Many thanks for your attention: indeed afer doing
	mtxrun --generate
and then
	context --make --all
I could use mkiv, and had to do
	mktexlsr
and the
	texexec --make --all
in order to use mkii.
I gues eventually these commands would be integrated somehow in first-setup.sh, but I didn't notice that that file was supposed to be updated also.

Best regards: OK

On 31 janv. 2011, at 18:45, Thomas Schmitz wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:33:57 +0100
> Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Hans,
>> I uploaded the new beta with the Minimals, but neither mkii nor mkiv work anymore…
>> I get
>> 	MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
>> and 	luatools --generate
>> gives the same result.
>
> This has been deprecated for quite a while now; you have to run
>
> mtxrun --generate
>
>> Has something changed in first-setup.sh for Mac OS X and other machines (I followed the thread about that file being changed for Windows by Mojca, but I don't know about other operating systems).
>
> I see the same thing on linux: you have to run mtxrun --generate and mktexlsr and texexec --make by hand now; after that, mkiv and mkii will run.
>
> I assume that's a result of our discussion last week, but not quite what Hans and Mojca are aiming at...
>
> Thomas

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Otared Kavian
Département de Mathématiques