[NTG-context] Left/right justification and interline-spacing inside natural tables (TABLE)

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 15:04:13 CET 2011

Hi list,

this is probably pretty easy to solve, but I didn't find anything about
in on wiki or mailing list about it. I'm using ConTeXt MkIV.

How can I get the text in the following example to be left and right
justified, i.e. the default alignment behaviour of text outside a TABLE
("\starttext \input knuth \stoptext")?

\starttext
\bTABLE	\bTR[width=10cm]
	\bTD \input knuth \eTD
\eTR \eTABLE
\stoptext

In addition: is it possible to increase or decrease the
interline-spacing of the text inside the TABLE cell? How?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan