[NTG-context] Problem switching fonts in MKII

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Mon Jan 31 14:29:22 CET 2011

Hi,

On 01/30/11 19:18, Tom wrote:
> Kudos for the new documentation chapters on Typography and Fonts. However,
> still can't completely get my hands around it. Running the following code
> under TexLive MKII doesn't give the desired results in that defining font
> synonyms and switching to those typefaces doesn't seem to work. Obviously,
> I'm doing something wrong.

As far as I know, you cannot define fontsynonyms to typefaces. If you
want to use names like 'TextFont' as a typeface, you have to use
\definetypeface.

Best wishes,
Taco

Thanks, Taco. That did the trick. Now to experiment with more of the fonts
included in the TexLive distribution.

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax