[NTG-context] Header problem

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:41:45 CET 2011

Dear All

I have a problem with a chapter title which I am using as a header.  The
title's length in the header is such that it extends into the page
margin.  I would have thought that the text would have stayed within the
header area and gone on to a second line but this does not happen.  I
have been on the wiki looking at the command reference  syntax for
\setupheader and \setuphead and \setupheadertexts to try and solve this
problem but I'm a bit stuck understanding the syntax.

Reducing the amount of text in the chapter name isn't an option.  Any
other suggestions

Keith McKay