[NTG-context] tooltip in a buffer (beta)

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:02:47 CET 2011

Am 28.01.2011 um 18:58 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 28-1-2011 4:20, Peter Rolf wrote:
>> Hi Hans,
>>
>> I have overseen an unwanted horizontal skip in my menu test graphic. Mh,
>> donno what this is... it's no skip nor a simple spurious space (as I use
>> \removeunwantedspaces in front of that macro).
>> A minimal example is attached. No urgent case...
>
> if you're bored and have enough time you can run with \tracinglal and see where a blank space is inserted

The spaces come from java-imp-fld.mkiv, you can get rid of them by modifying
the “javascripts.usescripts” function in java-ini.lua (end of the file):

function javascripts.usescripts(name)
    if name ~= variables.reset then
        commands.uselibrary(name,patterns,function(name,foundname)
            context.startnointerference()
            context.startreadingfile()
            context.input(foundname)
            context.showcolormessage("javascript",1,name)
            context.stopreadingfile()
            context.stopnointerference()
        end)
    end