[NTG-context] Pdfselect in texexec not working!?

Verhaag, G.C.H.M. verhaaggchm at ziggo.nl
Thu Jan 27 11:13:03 CET 2011

Hans Hagen wrote:

> On 26-1-2011 10:40, Thomas Schmitz wrote:
>
>> You have to update. This has been fixed (and discussed here).
>

> also, there is now a mkiv variant:
>
> context --extra=select --help
>
> (in due time all those texexec extras will become mkiv ones i.e. no
> longer hard coded in the script but a special sort of style)
>
> Hans

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you all again about selecting pages to print!

Yesterday I updated and now use ConTeXt  ver: 2011.01.26 11:02 MKIV
fmt: 2011.1.26!

When I enter the command:

             context --extra=select --help

no output is generated!

When I enter for example the command

             context --extra=combine --help

a set of options is described as aspected!

The subject was discussed in this forum according to Hans, but I can't
find it, sorry!

Regards
Gerard Verhaag