[NTG-context] reference tag for equations.

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Thu Jan 27 01:35:43 CET 2011

Dear all,

1. I have used \startalign many times before without tag and it worked well.
Thanks Aditya.
now, I tried to set a tag for an equation using \NR[+]:
But there is no reference numbers in the output. Since there is no mention about this problem in the list, I think that it is my only problem,
Should I do something special for this?

\starttext

\startformula\startalign[align={middle, left}]
\NC  x \NC =  n\times r, \NR[+]
\NC  y \NC = {{n-1}\choose {r-1}}, \NR[+]
\NC z \NC =  (n-1)\times {r}, \NR[+]
\stopalign\stopformula

\stoptext

2. Is there a command to reduce the width of the space between letters? For some Korean fonts, the space between letters is a little bit wide. I think that it is not  a simple command, it may be very difficult job for me. However, is there a way to do that?

My system is Mac OSX 10.6, ConTeXt Minimal   ver: 2010.11.12 18:22 MKIV.

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,

Dalyoung