[NTG-context] first-setup for windows

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:31:47 CET 2011

I would like to ask windows users to test the attached setup file if
it works any better (and to make sure that I didn't do any mistakes
while typing).

I have put the updated version of first-setup.sh on the server
already, but for Windows I simply don't dare to do it until somebody
confirms that it seems to be ok. In both cases it would be great to
get feedback if the problems with missing files are solved.

Mojca

PS: please remove the .txt ending (gmail doesn't allow sending .bat files)