[NTG-context] context-setup-mswin.zip : so many doubles files ?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:59:49 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 14:46, Vnpenguin wrote:

> For me, that's packaging error. We need only _ONE_ folder "bin" and
> _ONE_ file "first-setup.bat" to do installation.

I definitely agree with that. It is just that I'm not sure how this
weird structure has been created in the first place.

I removed it of course, but since I probably didn't diagnose it
properly, it is not excluded that the situation won't repeat. If it
does and goes unnoticed by me, do not hesitate to remind me again.

In any case ... thanks a lot for the report.

Mojca