[NTG-context] Widgets color option not working with Mark IV

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 14:58:23 CET 2011

>>it was not yet implemented (passing the info was, but not adding it to
>>the pdf stream)
>>
>>i uploaded a new beta

Thanks, color and fontsize works perfectly now!

Could you also have a look at whats going on with the alignment to the first field?

And since we're at it, I can't get the field+javascript working with mkiv, is that suppose to work?
All I want to do is the accented glyphs in a text field, aka:
\setupfield
[....,
regionin=JS(Initialize_TeX_Key),
afterkey=JS(Convert_TeX_Key),
validate=JS(Convert_TeX_String)]

Works with mkii, but has no effect with mkiv.

Thanks again,
Adam