[NTG-context] Using \pdfnames and friends.

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Tue Jan 25 15:52:40 CET 2011

Thanks Luigi (don't know why your answer doesn't show up above.)

But now I have another question. When I do:

\ctxlua{lpdf.addtoinfo("Title", "My work")}

The Title field in the Info dictionary is correctly set, but not in the
xml Metadata, which uses jobname instead. Hence, Acrobat shows jobname
as the document's title (even though other viewers, which don't
understand metadata, display "My work").

So: how do I set the title correctly both in Info and Metadata?

Best,
Paul