[NTG-context] template for protocol (record) of experiment

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 25 01:26:49 CET 2011

Dear ConTeXt folks,

does anyone of you use(d) ConTeXt for typesetting a protocol/record of
an experiment (in my case physics, but it should not matter). I already
found the sample documents in the Wiki [1] and probably will be able to
come up with something, which would take me some time.

So I thought I’d be clever and ask you professionals if you have some
templates, especially for the title page, since you probably already
found a good font and the right settings for this purpose.

There are no real requirements. The name of the university [2], with the
logo, the name of the supervisor, the student with the student number,
date and the topic (Versuchsprotokoll).

Thanks in advance,

Paul

[1] http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Sample_documents